The Wizard of Warlock Tower
The Wizard of Warlock Tower started life as a Let’s Play (a kind of online forums game in this case) but is currently being worked into a kind of sequel to The Sword of the Bastard Elf to get out of having to do a Bestiary, which let’s face it usually just a cynical cash grab from authors who’ve run out of ideas for new stuff and have resorted to writing lists of things that were in their older, better-selling books.
I don’t want to give too much about this one away because it’s a work in progress, but it’s about being a skeleton and the niceties of trade unionism in the late-medieval setting of The Sword of the Bastard Elf. If you absolutely have to see what it’s about for yourself you can download a copy of the Let’s Play PDF from the DriveThruRPG link below.
Details and fun facts:
- New mechanics in this book include swapping out body parts and raising armies of the undead
- In the Let’s Play you can potentially start as a decrepit skeleton in a barrel. In the full version you absolutely will
- I wrote this at the same time as I ran a kickstarter campaign for something else and it was exhausting!
- The Curse of the Cursed Mummy was a spinoff of this for reasons I can’t explain because I no longer remember them.
- Aiming to have this out around September but not killing myself over it so it might be later.
Where to get it/more information: